Check Website
Inclusion Status
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1716 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 273
Support Scam
customerserviceshelpnumber.com
iglobesolutions.us
onlinehelp247.com
onlinehelp247.hatenablog.com
quicksupportnow.com
webdevelopmentnow.net

basest-null.000webhostapp.com (fake alert)
apple-care-number-1-888-414-3806.blogspot.com
appletechnicalsupport-1-877-239-3060.blogspot.com
arvest-bank.blogspot.com
cashapphelpdesk.blogspot.com
coinbase-customer-support.blogspot.com

Fake ID / Documents
eurodokument.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:58 am
Posts: 115
Phishing:
wvw.steamcomrnunuty.com
wwv.steamcomrnunuty.com
steamcomrnunuty.com

edit: new one
steamcomrnunutu.com
vww.steamcomrnunutu.com

(note the subdomains, fake www)

This domain was used in 2017 and now it's back with some weird subdomains.
Record here:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/domain/s ... /relations
https://urlscan.io/search/#domain%3A%22 ... uty.com%22

block it forever.



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 364
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Support Scam
customerserviceshelpnumber.com
iglobesolutions.us
onlinehelp247.com
onlinehelp247.hatenablog.com
quicksupportnow.com
webdevelopmentnow.net

basest-null.000webhostapp.com (fake alert)
apple-care-number-1-888-414-3806.blogspot.com
appletechnicalsupport-1-877-239-3060.blogspot.com
arvest-bank.blogspot.com
cashapphelpdesk.blogspot.com
coinbase-customer-support.blogspot.com

Fake ID / Documents
eurodokument.com

Got 'em, thanks

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 364
Location: Phx. AZ
Forcen wrote:
Phishing:
wvw.steamcomrnunuty.com
wwv.steamcomrnunuty.com
steamcomrnunuty.com

edit: new one
steamcomrnunutu.com
vww.steamcomrnunutu.com

(note the subdomains, fake www)

This domain was used in 2017 and now it's back with some weird subdomains.
Record here:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/domain/s ... /relations
https://urlscan.io/search/#domain%3A%22 ... uty.com%22

block it forever.

Thanks, we'll check them out

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 273
Support Scam
einnovativejunction.com
gnitenterprises.com
greekss.com
macsupportllc.us
nexooon.com
vincomsoft.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 364
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Support Scam
einnovativejunction.com
gnitenterprises.com
greekss.com
macsupportllc.us
nexooon.com
vincomsoft.com

Got 'em, thanks.

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1716 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
hpHosts and hpHosts Online are copyright © Malwarebytes Corp - All Rights Reserved

Powered by phpBB © 2000-2009 phpBB Group