Check Website
Inclusion Status
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:08 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 270
Support scam
aolhelpnumber.com
aolmailhelpnumber.blogspot.com
askhelpme.com
bigpondemailsupport.zumvu.com
bigpondemailsupporthelpnumber.blogspot.com
emailaccountrecovery.blogspot.com
gmailpasswordrecoverynumberinc.blogspot.com
helpforantivirus.com
hptechnical.site123.me
hptechnicalhelpnumbers.blogspot.com
mcafeeantivirushelp.puzl.com
mcafeehelplinenumber01.blogspot.com
mcafeetechnicalsupportnumber.com
onlineprintersupportnow.blogspot.com
outlooktechnicalhelpline.blogspot.com
outlooktechnicalhelpline.com
ultrashieldsoftware.com
ultrashieldtechnology.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:46 pm
Posts: 267
shazza wrote:
Support scam
aolhelpnumber.com
aolmailhelpnumber.blogspot.com
askhelpme.com
bigpondemailsupport.zumvu.com
bigpondemailsupporthelpnumber.blogspot.com
emailaccountrecovery.blogspot.com
gmailpasswordrecoverynumberinc.blogspot.com
helpforantivirus.com
hptechnical.site123.me
hptechnicalhelpnumbers.blogspot.com
mcafeeantivirushelp.puzl.com
mcafeehelplinenumber01.blogspot.com
mcafeetechnicalsupportnumber.com
onlineprintersupportnow.blogspot.com
outlooktechnicalhelpline.blogspot.com
outlooktechnicalhelpline.com
ultrashieldsoftware.com
ultrashieldtechnology.com

Thanks a lot shazza! :)



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 270
Support Scam
accounting-customer-help.com
brother-printer-support.net
customerservice-help.blogspot.com
customerserviceshelpnumber.blogspot.com
emailsaccountrecovery.com
howtouninstallpcmalware.com
pcmalwarerepair.com
printer-offline-windows-10.com
printerisofflines.com
professionalsupport465299762.wordpress.com
removemalwarefromcomputer.com
webroot-installation-help.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 360
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Support Scam
accounting-customer-help.com
brother-printer-support.net
customerservice-help.blogspot.com
customerserviceshelpnumber.blogspot.com
emailsaccountrecovery.com
howtouninstallpcmalware.com
pcmalwarerepair.com
printer-offline-windows-10.com
printerisofflines.com
professionalsupport465299762.wordpress.com
removemalwarefromcomputer.com
webroot-installation-help.com

Thanks for the links!

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 270
Support Scam
brotherprintersupportpro.us
canonprintersupportpro.us
epsonprintersupportpro.us

Blog Spammers
This blog - http://everyday-madhouse.blog.cz/1607/tema-yankee-candle-manie-bez-duvodu appears to have been compromised by spammers. Several of them are currently spamming Wot from multiple accounts daily.
Please see https://forum.mywot.com/reputation-discussions-f5/new-generation-blog-network-spam-t90151.html



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 360
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Support Scam
brotherprintersupportpro.us
canonprintersupportpro.us
epsonprintersupportpro.us

Blog Spammers
This blog - http://everyday-madhouse.blog.cz/1607/tema-yankee-candle-manie-bez-duvodu appears to have been compromised by spammers. Several of them are currently spamming Wot from multiple accounts daily.
Please see https://forum.mywot.com/reputation-discussions-f5/new-generation-blog-network-spam-t90151.html

Got 'em, thanks for submitting.

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 270
Support Scam
ciacarner.livejournal.com
kaspersky-helpline.blogspot.com
kaspersky-support.org
kasperskyantivirushelpline.blogspot.com
mcafeehelplines.blogspot.com

Counterfeit Designer Footwear
bsken.com
keenmk.com
nikekw.com
norfk.com
raybbn.com
salomk.com
vansgg.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 360
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Support Scam
ciacarner.livejournal.com
kaspersky-helpline.blogspot.com
kaspersky-support.org
kasperskyantivirushelpline.blogspot.com
mcafeehelplines.blogspot.com

Counterfeit Designer Footwear
bsken.com
keenmk.com
nikekw.com
norfk.com
raybbn.com
salomk.com
vansgg.com

Thanks for submitting!

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
hpHosts and hpHosts Online are copyright © Malwarebytes Corp - All Rights Reserved

Powered by phpBB © 2000-2009 phpBB Group