Check Website
Inclusion Status
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:17 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 77  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 97
Location: Phx. AZ
Thanks Leopold!

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 163
Tech Support Scam
antivirusassistant.us
cleanpc.us
emailsupportnetworks.com
emailsupportnetworks.us
galaxysoftechinc.com
microsoft-system-locked-error-413.usa.cc
mytechnician4pc.us
nityaattendanceportal.com
onlinesupport247.com
onlinetechelp.com
print365days.com
tec2pc.com
techs2pc.blogspot.com
techs2pc.us
usa-printer-support.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 97
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Tech Support Scam
antivirusassistant.us
cleanpc.us
emailsupportnetworks.com
emailsupportnetworks.us
galaxysoftechinc.com
microsoft-system-locked-error-413.usa.cc
mytechnician4pc.us
nityaattendanceportal.com
onlinesupport247.com
onlinetechelp.com
print365days.com
tec2pc.com
techs2pc.blogspot.com
techs2pc.us
usa-printer-support.com

Thanks for the submissions, we'll check them out.

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 163
Tech Support Scam
allemailexpert.net
cloudcomputingconsultants.org
geeksadvice.us
globaltechsupport.us
gurutechsolutions.org
pchelpsupport.us
perfecttechies.us
printerguide.online
protechsupportinc.us
registryerrorfound.fixregistryerrors.website
socaltechsupport.us
sompaa.ga
systemshow.info
systfixpro.info
techiesworld.us
usinfotek.net
uspcconnect.org
vtize.us
weblivesolutions.us

Pharmacy Scam
trustwebstart.name



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 97
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Tech Support Scam
allemailexpert.net
cloudcomputingconsultants.org
geeksadvice.us
globaltechsupport.us
gurutechsolutions.org
pchelpsupport.us
perfecttechies.us
printerguide.online
protechsupportinc.us
registryerrorfound.fixregistryerrors.website
socaltechsupport.us
sompaa.ga
systemshow.info
systfixpro.info
techiesworld.us
usinfotek.net
uspcconnect.org
vtize.us
weblivesolutions.us

Pharmacy Scam
trustwebstart.name

Thanks we'll check these out.

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 163
Tech Support Scam
800707.co
advancetechassist.com
alertissues.info
arrowsystemtechllc.com
asterixinfosoft.com
broadwaysnetwork.com
geeksolutionexpert.com
geekstechelp.com
liveonlineassist.net
myhelpassist.com
pcgurunow.com
pcsolutions.company
pegasussolutions.online
supportdevices.us
usainfotechsolutions.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 am
Posts: 97
Location: Phx. AZ
shazza wrote:
Tech Support Scam
800707.co
advancetechassist.com
alertissues.info
arrowsystemtechllc.com
asterixinfosoft.com
broadwaysnetwork.com
geeksolutionexpert.com
geekstechelp.com
liveonlineassist.net
myhelpassist.com
pcgurunow.com
pcsolutions.company
pegasussolutions.online
supportdevices.us
usainfotechsolutions.com

Thanks, got 'em! :)

_________________
Malwarebytes Web Research Labs Analyst
Malwarebytes


TeMerc Internet Countermeasures
Remember, you can NEVER be OVERPROTECTED!!!
Proud Member of the Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals


IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 163
Fake Surveys & Giveaways
aeromexico-en.us
aeromexico-free.us
aeromexico-ticket.us
alaskaairticket.us
aurcoupona.us
aurrera-mx.us
com-junegift.us
coupon-2017a.us
coupon-2017b.us
dd-free.us
deltaair-coms.us
deltaairfreeticket.us
dollargeneral-coupon.us
dollargeneral-free.us
iberia-en.us
interjet-en.us
interjet-es.us
interjet-ticket.us
kohlsfree.us
krogersfree.us
my-deltaclaim.us
mydeltaticket.us
pizzahut-giveaway.us
srilankanticket.us
starbucksgiveaway-2017.us
walmart-es.us

Tech Support Scam
http://sompaa.gq/1799/win/c/your-computer-is-locked-call-us-at-tollfreenow--1-800-774-1799-your-computer-is-locked-call-us-at-tollfreenow--1-800-774-1799/
http://trackingclientdomain.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:46 pm
Posts: 164
Thanks a lot for the links shazza! :)



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be added to hpHosts, to this thre
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm
Posts: 163
Tech Support Scam
2remove-adware.com
helpforpcnmac.com
howtofixvirus.org
myemailhelpdesk.com
pcmalwaresecurity.com
sanamgiya-meitera.tk/main/
setupyouroffices.xyz
survgro-dekro.tk

Counterfeit Goods
mk-wholesale.com
rbatc.com



IP:
top
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 77  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
hpHosts and hpHosts Online are copyright © Malwarebytes Corp - All Rights Reserved

Powered by phpBB © 2000-2009 phpBB Group