Check Website
Inclusion Status
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: December 2007: Competition winner!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

Congratulations to E. P. Sporgersi, who submitted the winning entry (chosen not only by myself, but by the girlfriend, who liked it too ). Both Andrew at Inspiratech and E. P. Sporgersi will be notified within the next few minutes.

Winning entry:
viewtopic.php?p=1692#p1692

Thank you to everyone that participated!, and thank you to Andrew Cole (Inspiratech 2000 Ltd) for donating the competition prize Smile

Look out for the January competition, scheduled to start within the next 7 days (would have been today but I've not had a chance to sort out the prize or competition details yet).

it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

IP:
 Post subject: Re: December 2007: Competition winner!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:57 pm 
Congrats!! Very Happy

Cheers,

Paul

IP:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:26 am 
Hip-hip, hooray!
Hip-hip, hooray!
Hip-hip, hooray!

Congratulations! Very Happy

IP:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:17 pm 
Dear Steven,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've lately been running 4 seasons worth of DVD editions of Star Trek Voyager (a Christmas present from myself) and, though it's never actually being shown except in my imagination, I'm deeply in love with Seven of Nine's belly button. Oh well, I can as well admit it, I'm positively smitten by her whole shapely figure on a 22" widescreen monitor. I can hardly wait for the next 3 seasons.

Now more to the point, thank you very much, Steven, for awarding me first prize in your december competition. Or should I thank your girlfriend? She must be a very nice person to pick an old geezer's entry. Please charm and kiss her belly button for me, if she doesn't mind.

Now you can hardly consider me an active member here (this is my second post). Therefore I don't find myself worthy of accepting your december (or any) prize ... yet. Embarassed

So please do forward your december competition's award to the second scored entry or to one of your forum's members with real merit.

Francis

P.S. I shall of course continue to lurk here (and join in any competition where I can inject a button or 2). Razz

IP:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

You don't actually have to be a regular member here to enter or win the competitions Smile so it's still all yours Wink

... love Star Trek myself too Smile

it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

IP: