Check Website
Inclusion Status
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:33 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Please submit sites to be removed to this thread
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

Please submit sites to be removed from hpHOSTS to this thread including the reason for removal.

Please review our Submission Criteria and Posting Rules for the HOSTS Inbox and HOSTS Outbox Forums prior to posting your removal request.

it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

IP:
 Post subject: Re: Please submit sites to be removed to this thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:18 am 

Quote:
general-changelog-team.fr

i don't know why "general-changelog-team.fr" was added to the list but, according to "virustotal", it is blacklisted only by hpHosts:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/409ebe939eaeb0e6780475ae1030df33ad28f567b412414a94ba71c90d8dc162/analysis/1384042406/

"general-changelog-team.fr" hosts the very popular "adwcleaner" program:

http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/viewdownload/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner

IP:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:54 am 
Site Admin

It's been removed, cheers :)

Keeping it FREE!

IP:
 Post subject: Help, problem with the site
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:44 am 

Hello.

I learned that my site http://hosts-file.net/?s=mmogold.ru, marked as FSA. I ask to understand. I did not break, I furthermore entity, pay my taxes. Inofrmatsiya me listed on hxxp://mmogold.ru/acceptance/

Our site is very popular with the players, we have great momentum and I pologayu that some of our competitors did it on purpose. Please help.

Last edited by MysteryFCM on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disabled link

IP:
 Post subject: Please, remove this IP
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 am 

Good day.

Please, remove domain mmogold.ru from FSA list.
IP: 62.76.46.44

IP:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 am 

You are not authorised to trade/sell virtual products from Blizzard and other MMOs which is why you are listed. The only time this will change is when we receive certifiable proof from Blizzard (and other MMOs) stating you are an authorised by them.

IP:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:42 pm 

Spudz wrote:
You are not authorised to trade/sell virtual products from Blizzard and other MMOs which is why you are listed. The only time this will change is when we receive certifiable proof from Blizzard (and other MMOs) stating you are an authorised by them.

What is the resolution? You do not understand what we sell. We do not sell products Blizzard. We help players to be transferred from one person to another. We are mediators! We did not break.

It's as if your car is stuck in snow, you podtalknul someone and you tell him it was paid. But this does not mean that you have violated the rules of Mercedes for what your car podtalknuli snow!

IP:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 pm 

Spudz wrote:

And all virtual products have been in the game so there are. They can not get out. No violations. No!

IP:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 pm 
Site Admin

mmogold wrote:
Spudz wrote:

What is the resolution? You do not understand what we sell. We do not sell products Blizzard. We help players to be transferred from one person to another. We are mediators! We did not break.

It's as if your car is stuck in snow, you podtalknul someone and you tell him it was paid. But this does not mean that you have violated the rules of Mercedes for what your car podtalknuli snow!

1. Cars are irrelevant in this case, as is everything except your sites activity.
2. You claim to be a mediator, your sites activities show otherwise
3. You are not and never would be authorized by Blizzard etc, to sell or otherwise engage in the selling or transfer or Blizzard etc virtual goods.
4. Unless you have written authorization from the affected vendors, your site won't be getting removed, plain and simple.

Keeping it FREE!

IP:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:50 pm 

MysteryFCM wrote:
mmogold wrote:
Spudz wrote:

1. Cars are irrelevant in this case, as is everything except your sites activity.
2. You claim to be a mediator, your sites activities show otherwise
3. You are not and never would be authorized by Blizzard etc, to sell or otherwise engage in the selling or transfer or Blizzard etc virtual goods.
4. Unless you have written authorization from the affected vendors, your site won't be getting removed, plain and simple.

In that case we do not sell anything. We are an intermediary - a guarantor. And we have no complaints nebilo. We work under the agreement - the offer. Each buyer must take if it wants to use our services. That's our agreement - http://mmogold.ru/acceptance/

IP:
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next